- Most Orange juice is yellow in color not orange.
- At one time Ringling Bros Circus advertised having Big Bingo a 2 story elephant, the biggest brute that breathes.
- If you spelled out every one of the states in the United States the only letter you would never use is the letter Q.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon beer was originally called Best beer.
- People often have their tonsils removed. Did you know that if they’re dropped they can bounce as strongly as a bouncy ball?
- Topolino is the Italian name for Mickey Mouse.
- A turtle can breathe through it’s butt. Hahaha, Funny!
- In the North Pole, penguins do not exist.
- Major League Baseball requires that all the umpires working in the league must wear black underwear at every game.
- Moles have to eat every few hours or will starve to death.
Montag, 28. Januar 2013
Funny Short Facts
Did you know that...